Aside from partaking in some adult beverages and good conversation, we're adding several elements that will make this a tweetup - one to remember.
Let's start with the Schwag Raffle. The raffle is just for fun - there is no fee to enter. All you have to do is ask for a raffle ticket from one of the team members when you arrive. If you don't know who we are - this will be a good way for you to mingle as you try to find us.
So what's on the Schwag list? Well, to start...
- Power Packs from Action Wipes
- Cool jerseys from BlockBottoms Cyclewear
- "The Italian Job" DVDs from Cyclefilm
- Organic cotton tshirt from Cyclelogical
- Set of epinRides DVDs and a cycling jersey from epicPlanet
- Box of Grease Monkey Wipes
- Box set of virtual cycling DVDs from Global Ride
- Java Juice Liquid Concentrate from Java Juice
- Fluid Replacement tablets from MotorTabs
- V-MODA headphones from Pedego
- Scrible Tshirt from Scribble Shirts
- Hutchinson Tires from Hutchinson Tires
- Riders club jersey signed by Ned Overend from Specialized
- Hats from SoCalCycling.com
- Signed jersey from Team Tibco
- Baseball caps from Tesla Motors
- Bike hangers from Urbane Innovations
- Cycling caps from Walzcaps
(photo courtesy of Carson Blume)
More items will be added to the list as the week progresses. If you have any schwag that you would like to share, just DM @bike_tweetup and we'll put you on the list.
If you haven't heard, Interbike is expanding Interbike TV to cover both the show floor and after show events. These means you just might end up on TV!